- The Rich Web Experience West (September) – sadly, this event was canceled so the debut had to be postponed.
- The Ajax Experience (September-October) – the first public presentation of my talk, Test Driven Development with YUI Test (slides).
- Yahoo! Front End Summit (October) – our annual, in-house front end development conference, where I presented a more Yahoo!-focused version of my talk (video).
- LinkedIn (November) – coming up this week, I’ll be heading up the highway to talk about YUI Test with the good folks at LinkedIn.
- NASA Research (December) – originally postponed from this month, I’m going to share the test driven development love with the web gurus at NASA.
I’m hoping to keep this whirlwind tour going and continue to spread the word of test driven development. If you’d like me to stop by your workplace, conference, or school, drop me a line and I’ll see what I can do.