The NCZOnline Newsletter is delivered every other Tuesday and is intended for web application engineers who want to grow their career. My goal with this newsletter is to make it feel like I’m mentoring each subscriber (sharing stories and links are both what I do with those I’m mentoring in real life). As such, you’ll be able to reply to each newsletter to send a message to me, and I guarantee I will read every single email. I expect the newsletter to evolve based on subscriber feedback so that it’s really a conversation rather than a monologue. I hope you’ll join me.
Here’s what you get in each edition:
- Links to three things (videos, articles, podcasts) that I think everyone needs to see. These won’t all necessarily be recent, but they will all be guaranteed to be worth your time.
- A recommended book. Once again, this won’t necessarily be only technical books, but rather, books that can make you a better, more well-rounded software engineer and person.
- Discounts! I periodically receive discount codes for various things (books, conferences, etc.), and I’ll be sharing those with you as I receive them.
You can sign up via:
- Email - use the form on the right side of this page or the standalone signup form. Your email address will never be sold or shared, and you can unsubscribe at any point in time with a link in each newsletter.
- RSS - add this link to your RSS reader.
- Twitter - follow @nczonline for updates.
This newsletter is made possible by the kindness of sponsors. There are three options available:
- Primary sponsor ($55/edition) - the “prestige” spot immediately underneath my essay. Made up of a 50x50 logo, link, and one line of text.
- Secondary Sponsor ($45/edition) - same format as the primary sponsor and appears just before the recommended book.
- Jumbo Sponsor ($100/edition) - a 100x100 logo, link, and several lines of text (similar to how the recommended book section looks).
(Prices change based on my costs, these costs are current as of May 23, 2016.)
If you’re interested in sponsoring an edition, please contact me for the latest availability.
Missed a previous edition? Head over to the archive to see all previous newsletters.