What you’ll learn
- The differences between primitives and reference values
- The various ways of creating an object
- The difference between data properties and accessor properties using ECMAScript 5
- How to define your own constructors
- How to work with and understand prototypes
- Various inheritance patterns for types and objects
- How to create private and privileged object members
- How to prevent modification of objects using ECMAScript 5 functionality
What you should know
Because this is not an introductory class, there are several things you should know before taking the class:
- How to declare variables and functions
About the instructor
There are three options for scheduling this class.
If you’re an individual who would like to attend the class in person, please fill out the interest form. The cost per attendee is $499 and filling out the form is only an indicator of interest to help me schedule classes in your area and doesn’t commit you to actually attending.
At your company
The second option is to schedule the class to take place at your company. This is frequently a better option if you have several people at your company interested in taking the class. Please contact me for scheduling information.
Online via Adobe Connect
The third option is to attend one of the scheduled online classes. There are currently no online classes scheduled. Please contact me for scheduling information.